Walk the cherry fields of Japan and experience true relaxation. With Call Me Geisha, the cherries blossom every day. Vegan hand poured candle made with soy wax, natural fragrance oils, and natural soy wax dyes.
All candles are handmade by Pheora, the founder of Pheora Rucci, and shipped from Seattle.
|Top||Magnolia, Ozone, Cherry Blossom|
|Bottom||Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Peppercorn|
• Candle Size: Volume 12.1 Oz | 311g Net Weight | 3.06 x 3.06 x 3.5"
• Liquid Size: Volume 8.5 Oz | 240g Net Weight | 3.06 x 3.06 x 3.5"
• Burn Time: 53+ Hours
• Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in USA
• Wick: Cotton (Lead free, Zinc Free)
• Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
• Premium Quality Fragrance Oil
• Made in Seattle, WA
Candle Care Instructions:
• Trim wick to 1/4 inch (6 mm) before lighting
• To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn Candle within sight.
• Burn the Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
• Burn the Candle for no more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep away for drafts and vibrations.
• Never burn Candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep candle free of any foreign materials (including matches and
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended
I work a full-time corporate job, and I make luxury candles for fun before and after my work. I love making candles and love seeing the joy they bring. In addition to candle-making, I enjoy drawing and long walks. I thank you for supporting my small black-owned business and very excited for you to try them.